SELL YOUR SURPLUS
About our surplus program...
Need to sell Electronic Components? We are buyers of excess inventory & obsolete Electronic Components with more than 25 years of purchasing from major Corporations such as Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and L3 Communications. We buy everything from Integrated Circuits to Passive and Electro Mechanical products. Selling excess inventory to our company is easy and fast. Not only will you get the best market value offer available, but we will give you satisfaction and relief by purchasing everything you have and arranging the shipping transaction for you. Sell your electronic components today!
Our typical goal for our consignment agreements is to try to sell your items based on Market Price and Availability. The value of the product is reflected by the law of supply and demand. So, in essence, if there's a shortage on these items, we can charge the maximum price available. On most of our partnership agreements we usually sell at 60-100% of original and or distributing list price. We are one of the only independent distributors that offer our inventory on an online web store and E-Commerce platform. Because of this; we are able to sell to some of the largest CEM's OEM's and Government agencies World Wide, which means we get maximum value versus selling to a broker. Below are some of the most common factors to consider in order to get started:
- 1-3 year contract agreement depending on what the long term expectations are.
- (Minimum of 1 year required)
- A payment is sent out on the 20th of every month for all parts invoiced in the prior month.
- Statement and a summary of all sales activity are available upon request each month.
- In some cases an upfront payment, which will go toward the commission payment may be included in the contract.
- We will ask for the best market price available or customize pricing of your product to your complete satisfaction.
- We store and ship all material from our secure and insured warehouse-"You sit back and receive a check every month".